Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Book Crush #2

I am reading a book that is literally changing me. It's simple in it's concept, but there is something about it that is affecting me in a profound way...making Scripture I've read many times, take on new color and vibrancy. I just sense God using this book in my personal journey in big, fat way.

So I am going to proudly pimp it out to those of you who take time to give this blog a peek now and then...


If your reading docket is full, put it on your list of must-reads. If you have the time now, type in Amazon.com and buy it without further ado. All I know, is that it ended up in my hands accidentally (translation: God put it there). And for that accident, I am thankful.


Here is a link to a description of the awesomeness that sits between its 2 covers...

1 comment:

Brandy Kitten Scott said...

I am putting it on my reading list now. Thanks! Love, Brandy