Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Frequently Bought Together


It has been a heavy week, so when I came across some good belly laugh material, I was thankful (you know how I love a belly laugh...which is bascially a cackle if you are me).

Check this out

Exhibit A: To prove this is legitimate, here is my screen cap... It's Amazon.com selling reusable adult diapers (and before you judge me, NO, I am not making fun of adult diapers. Give this nurse some credit). To see what I AM making fun of, see Exhibit B.




Exhibit B: My screen cap blown up...



I kid you not.

Perhaps even funnier is the customer comments section. "This thing is amazing! bought it with a copy of Call Of Duty and got a great deal. Arrived very quick and was easy to fit. Now the call of nature doesn't interrupt the call of duty. No longer will i have to decide between a kill streak or a brown streak."



By the way, this post is honor of my hubs and his best friend Doug. Guys, PLEASE don't get any ideas...

2 comments:

Doug Halcomb said...

Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious! Thanks Mindy!

Beth said...

Ok, Mindy...please don't share that with Jacob or the other Suddenlink guys as well. :) Beth Lopez