Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

OMG The Bachelor

I'll make this quick.  Tonight over the course of 3 hours, we watched Jason send Molly home, choose and propose to Melissa, only to change his mind, break up with Melissa and ask Molly to give him another chance.  It was a rollercoaster of epic proportions and it was so COMPLETELY awkward to watch that I may have physically winced several times.   



All I know is there is a reason only 2 couples in all of Bachelor/Bachelorettedom have made it as a couple.  The premise, while intriguing in the same way a train wreck is, sets it's couples up for failure.  

I personally believe that Brad Womack (the 11th Bachelor ) who was raked over the coals for "pulling a Kelly Taylor" (from the original 90210...Kelly: "I don't choose either of you {Dylan or Brandon}, I choose 
me.") and letting both girls go b/c he couldn't reconcile being in love with 2 people at the same time, was the smartest and sanest one of all.  period.  the end.

With that said, see ya next season...

P.S.  Molly, run for the hills

1 comment:

Lara said...

True that sista. True that. I'm done watching this nonsense. Enough is enough with breaking people's hearts, especially on national TV. Jeez!!!!!