Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girly Girl Moment #2


When I was a little girl I was always told I had rosy cheeks.  Now I still have them, but in addition to my cheeks, I have "rosiness" everywhere on my face.  I believe now it would appropriately be called age spots, hormonal changes, acne scars or plain flat RUDDY. blech.  

I am constantly on a quest to create a "faux" even complexion and on this this quest I have come across a new product from Clinique, Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder.  It is a bright yellow powder, but does not stay yellow on the face, that tones down the redness.  It's not a miracle worker, but I do think it makes a difference.  (This makes sense to me, because the way to counteract redness is to use tones of green or yellow.  In fact, some foundation primers designed to cut out the red are bright green).

This product is expensive at first glance, but it seriously comes in a vat that I can't imagine ever getting to the bottom of, so I think it's worth the money.

No comments: